The Workflow – System: An easy 3- step way for artists to handle multiple projects at one time
Do any of these common myths about creatives sound familiar to you?
- Creatives are disorganized
- They never get to handle their workload.
- They can´t get things done or work on base of solid systems
- Suffer from burnout and are chronically exhausted
The truth is: You have everything you need to create and implement an effective organizational system. But as creatives we’re taught to believe this isn’t true. These myths can keep us in a loop of a selfulling prohecy.
Bad time management comes along with starting your day stressed and with negative feelings. It may lead to not being able to fully access your creative potential by getting things not done, missing deadlines or trigger conflicts with collaboration partners, ending up in breach of contract or even turning down job offers for the wrong reasons.
Lets demystify these myths! This class will teach you an 3 step approach to establish an effective workflow and time management strategy that will give you power and motivation and even maximize your creative workflow instead of blocking it.
It includes practical aspects of project and time management especially for creatives, who struggle with handling multiple projects at the one time, and combines it with new results about humans work habit and neuroscience.
In this class you will learn:
- How to visualize YOUR goals
- How to organize and implement a workflow system that actually works ;)
- How to time block realistically
- How to say NO things and feel good about it
- When to say YES to projects and people
After that workshop each of you will be fully equipped to start a professional life as a working artist with multiple projects to handle at one time.