Workshop - how to utilize your loop station for songwriting and performance
Wanna start looping but too afraid to start?
You wanna start looping but don’t know where to start? You got your loop pedal but it’s still in it’s box? You figured out what goes where, but now what?
You love working with a band, but man, it’s so expensive to maintain…You want to be able to perform solo or upgrade your show?
- Which equipment do you need to start? (hint: not much)
- What possibilities does a loop station offers?
- Can I loop and still play with other people? (Yes!)
- How to not be shy and start to explore your musicality.
- How to use looping as a tool to composing or arranging.
- How to use looping during a live performance.
A hands-on workshop for people who want to do their first steps in the world of looping.
We’ll over come technical-phobia and shyness around loop pedals. We’ll learn how to set-up your loop-pedal and basic functions.
How to utilise your loop-pedal for creativity and song writing.
We’ll acquire the silliness needed to fool around and enjoy playing on a new, unknown territory.
Having troubles? How to solve little annoying twicks. And finally, how to make the loop pedal work for you :)
All you need is….
your loop pedal, headphones and your instrument with its pic-up/mic
(**we have a few loop pedals you can borrow. Please enquire for more details)
This Workshop will take place at Noisy Rooms downstairs.