WORKSHOP - Composing for film & TV
Mittwoch, 22 März, 2017 - 14:00 bis Mittwoch, 29 März, 2017 - 18:00
Warschauer Str. 70a, 10243 Berlin
In this two-day workshop we will cover all the steps of working as a composer for Film/tv.
Together we will go through:
- The steps you will be taking when working on a film.
- Working in front of a Director/Producer.
- All the tools you would need to start your way as a composer.(studio,plugins and so on).
- How to present you work.
- How to approach your projects.
- Working with an Orchestrator/Conductor.
- Working with or without an Orchestra.
- The basics and the importance of proper orchestration.
- Negotiation and fee.
We will combine both the artistic and business elements of being a Film and tv composer.
Wednesday, 22nd March, 2pm-6pm
Wednesday, 29th March, 2pm-6pm