Tue, 09.10 How to deal with German bureaucracy
Berlin is full of people from all over the world. Creative, productive and innovative people who are bringing a lot of new ideas, potentials and vibes with them.
But before those people can get started succesfully, all of them have to deal with a sometimes quite annoying framework of bureaucratic hurdles, uncertanities about your rights and duties as well as with the lack of contacts, networks and places to go.
So this workshop will help all new-Berliners to get started succesfully, from registering with the Bürgeramt, getting a tax number up to matters of social security etc.
- Application and registration
- residence permits
- Applying for a tax number
- Basic information on the subject of self-employment and business, small business, tax
- Social security options
- health insurance
- compulsory pension insurance
- statutory and private insurances
- Gema, GVL, VG Bild Kunst, VG Wort
Coach: Andreas Bayer